Friday, April 2, 2010

You are correct!

I'M PUBLISHED AGAIN!

in the April/May Issue of Stampers Sampler


I was so surprised! This time I did not get a free magazine
sent to me in the mail. I got a postcard that says congratulations
you've been published! So I had no idea what card(s) were
published. So when I went into my local stamping
store they said "so how's it feel to be famous". I had no idea
what they were talking about, because I did not tell them.
I only got the postcard the day before. How did they know?

Well, they already had the magazine in the store! And when they paged
through it they saw the apron card (you'll see it later in the post).
And they actually liked the card, before they knew it was from me.

So then I started paging through the magazine
and found the card below.


Here's the apron card.


Thank you all for enjoying this moment with me.

If you guessed correctly, please email me your address
and I'll send you out a little something.

11 comments:

  1. congrats!! well deserved!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! that is so cool! Congrats Jennifer your stuff is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Yay! You must be so super excited... your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... girl congrats!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love that apron card! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I loved your apron card (especially the mini clothespins!) in that issue. When I got mine in the mail, I also discovered one of my cards in it - in the ad for the upcoming Catch Up Issue, so I can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.