Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mojo Monday Layout Contest #77



Layout challenge #77

Here's mine!







I needed a baby card for an upcoming work shower, so I thought I might as well incorporate this design challenge into my layout. The mom-to-be does not know what she is having so I decided to create this spinner card.

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill Brown, Graphic45 baby bird paper, and We Are Memory Keepers floral and salmon (behind spinner)
Brads: Black mini buttons, Making Memories and Basic Grey yellow brad
Ribbon: Offrey (green) around spinner, Brown (unknown)
Letters: Making Memories rub-ons
Ink:Tim Holtz Tea distress ink
Other: Brown thread (sewing machine)

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, love the colours. Great idea for a card too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.