Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesdays Tip

"Garbage Bowl"

Not to get confused with Rachel Rays garbage bowl. But the purpose is somewhat similar. Mine is stuff you want to keep... not toss.

If you craft and scrap like I do, I am working on half a dozen projects all at once. So instead of putting things away where they go right-away, I have this cool enamel bowl that sits on my desk. That way I can toss the things I am not using right away into it, and off of my work surface.

It just sits on the corner of my desk off to the left (because I am right handed). It keeps things at an arms reach but out of the way of my current project.

Then when that creativity burst subsides a bit I can take the bowl off of my desk and put the items back where they belong.




2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! I have a garbage box...I should get a prettier one, though or replace it with a bowl like yours :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.