Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hope to Sea You Soon

For one of the groups I belong to (InspireSwapChat), I decided to join the "beach" theme card challenge. This theme was a hard one for me. So I approached the theme in a different way. I thought about sitting on the beach and dreaming about what goes on under the water.

So this is what I came up with...


This card slides out from the right side.





YES, that is WATER! and in the water I put glitter and fish. So when you shake it, it is like a snow globe. I thought it turned out SO COOL.

Supplies
Paper: Archivers
Ink: TIm Holtz walnut distress ink
Punches: EK Success swiss cheese
Other: Stickles, holographic candy wrapper (behind bubbles), Turtle and Coral drawn by husband (I did the starfish), Jimmy Jems glitter and fish (in the water). Food Saver bag seal to hold the tinted water, Uniball Sargo white pen
Fonts: Edwardian Script and Gill Sans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.