Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bella Stamps SWAP

I decided to join a swap at InspireSwapChat that we were to create a ATC using Bella Stamps, I chose the only Bella stamp I have, baby bella hanging bundle. Then we will send the ATC's to the host and she is going to make bunches of the cards and send them to us, I will get 6 new ATC's with Bella stamps on them. After I get all the ATC's I'm probably going to have to shop for more Bella Stamps, I can just feel it!



I stamped the baby onto patterned paper, then colored in the flowers and cut the whole thing out. I stamped it again onto flesh colored paper for the babies face, and cut just the face out and added it to the bundle with a pop dot. I stamped it one more time to get another image of the knot at the top, because I needed some depth to attach the string to. I ended up not using the star that was on the stamp (I punched one out), because I needed it to be a bit larger to tie the string onto. I also die cut out a larger star to use as the background. I embossed a swirl on that start to make it more celestial. I mounted the whole thing onto a piece of black paper I ran through the Cuddlebug in the polka dot folder. To finish it off I stamped "little one" using Papertrey Inks Mega Mixed Messages (as you can tell I use this set A LOT).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.