Friday, June 26, 2009

Berry Melon Monochromatic Card

My Berry Melon Monochromatic card that I created for a challenge over at InspireSwapChat.






Supplies:

Paper: PP-Papertry Ink, SP-DCVW
Ink: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: The lighter shade is silk ribbon, sewn on top of a darker May Art grosgrain ribbon
Stamps: SU (flower and swirl), The Angel Company (sentiment)
Other: sewing machine,clear embossing and rhinestone

I versamarked swirls on the patterned paper (hard to see) in the left and right boxes.

I did a lot to this card so it would be monochromatic. I inked over the entire surface of the pattern papers (the background used to be white) to make it a shade of berry melon before I cut it out and put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.