Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Garden finally in! and growing!


My husband and dad built my garden for me last year. I love it! It is 20 feet long and 4 feet wide and 3.5 feet tall (at its tallest). I needed a raised bed garden, because I broke my back a year ago and had to have surgery. It is hard for me to get down to tend to a garden. They also put a soaker hose running the length, down the middle.


Chives, parsley, basil and a ton of raspberries.


Sugar snap peas, carrots, spinach and radishes.


Huge radish... they were hot! too hot for me.


More radishes.







Five kinds of tomatoes. Sweet 100, Early Girl, Big Boy and 2 heirloom. Last year I planted 9 tomato plants. I literally had them coming out of my ears. I was taking tomatoes to work every day. I know my co-workers appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.