Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Did you know....

Ok, so I was sitting at my desk over lunch (just now) and got done watching the latest episode of Project Runway —we don't have Lifetime on our TV at home ;( , and have a few minutes to put up a quick post. My good friend Kathie has this wonderful tip on cleaning the sticker/sticky residue off of your scissors. Ready for it... PAM! Yes, the same stuff that you spray in your pans so the food does not stick. It works WONDERFUL! And a lot cheaper than Goo Gone or any other chemicals. Just spray the blades with the PAM, let it sit for a minute and then just wipe it off.

Now all you rubberstampers and scrapbookers, go clean your scissors!

3 comments:

  1. really pam??? I think I need to get some pam..... I wonder if olive oil or something like that would work, since that is what I have at home.. LOL!!!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip Jennifer, do you think it will work on my sons train table. :) My little guy took my tape runner and proceeded to run it all over the mat!

    I will try your tip and let you know how it goes. Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was just leaving a comment for Sarah at Gypsy Mermaid Life and read your comment sharing Mother Teresa's words of wisdom. Had to click on your link to see who shared those lovely words with not just Sarah, but all of us who were leaving her comments.

    Have enjoyed visiting your blog and will definitely remember this tip about Pam and sticky scissors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.