Monday, October 26, 2009

A Productive Weekend!

I had a very productive weekend. Last week I told you I was going to unmount all of my Stampin' Up stamps, well I did it. After taking baby steps on those first few, I went all out. Just look at the room I am saving. I unmounted 25 sets. In the boxes, on wood they were 29" tall, in the CD cases only 10". I have 6 more sets I need to unmount, mostly alphabets.

I had a girlfriend over on Saturday to scrapbook with. She was working on a scrapbook for a gift. I worked on a box for my Secret Santa.
(Nichole working hard, she did such a great job on her scrapbook)

She brought over these super yummy cupcakes that she bought at Byerly's. They were oh so much better than Hostess. (and yes, they were as big as they look)


Here's my Secret Santa box all finished. It started out as one of these brown unfinished hard cardboard type boxes. My Secret Santa's favorite color is green. So I bought some scrapbook paper, and green accessories (that beautiful butterfly) at Michaels and used Mod Podge to glue everything. I found some awesome old tarnished tinsel garland I had, and added that to the top.

And then on Sunday I went to my friend Judiths for our monthly ATC group get-together.
Here's everyone, eating the most WONDERFUL Scones I've EVER had.

Just look at them! we had raspberry jam and Devonshire cream with them-Yummy!


The table was decorated so nicely with Halloween decorations.

And then we had a demonstration of using distress inks, glimmer mist with stencils and using the cuttle bug/big shot with spellbinders and other dies.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time eating and creating! Wish I could of been there, those desserts look SO good!

    Jennifer:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.