Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pile It On Challenge #22 Thank you card

Our challenge this week was to make a "Thank you" card. I found this really cute squirrel. I colored her with Copics. I added white shines to the bag, a raffia ribbon, fun punched out leaves and scrappers floss (one of my favorites). I love that I had this hand dyed raffia to use. Isn't she cute!



Pile It On!-Thank You
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday-Border Punches
Belli Challenges-Raffia or Twine
Cupcake Craft-Sketch
Stampin' B's-Autumn
Fun with Shapes: borders and frames
Crafty Creations - Give Thanks/Thanksgiving theme
Gingersnap GC28 -Thankfulness theme
Treehouse Stamps -Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede and a neutral

Now, GO! and create your Thank you card and don't forget to post it on Pile it on!

11 comments:

  1. Great card, I love hte fall colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, what a lovely card. The image is so cute and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my girl, she is so cute!!! and yes, that raffia was just the perfect touch!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute and love your use of raffia! Great border punch too! Thanks for playing FTTC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I saw the title of your blog I knew I would love what I see...and I do! This card is adorable! I love that image and have not seen it before. So cute! The leaves and raffia are wonderful touches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jennifer that image is just too stinkin' cute. I love the way you have it colored. Great job and thanks for playing along with the Treehouse Challenge. Hope to see you back again every Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling image! Beautifully colored, and I love the multicolored raffia bow. Thanks for playing the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh this is so cute! Loving that scrappers floss and the wonderful leaves. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Creations this week Jenn :D
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi jennifer
    this is adorable, love the sweet image and the wonderful leaves
    thanks for joining us at sfw shapes & mroe
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a cute card! great coloring, thanks for playing with us at CBC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.