Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hanukkah- Prickley Pear


Even though I am not Jewish, Prickley Pear asked me to make samples with the stamps they sell. Here is what I came up with, I decided to make a set of cards.

Here are the Stamps:
Star of David
Shalom
Menorah

Here's what you'll need to make them:
Supplies:
Paper} Solid: Blue-Papertrey Ink, White-Classic Crest, Patterned: Martha Stewart
Ink} Stampin' Up
Tools} Colorbok Gems,Offray Ribbon, Fiskars Treading Water Punch, Glossy Accents and Stampin Up Dimensionals

Here's how to make them:
Instructions:
I layered the patterned paper on the white card added a strip of the same pattered paper (behind where the ribbon will go). I coloring the stamp with Stampin' Up markers and then stamped it on the white paper and punched the bottom edge. I tied a ribbon around the edge of the card, over that small strip of patterned paper. I tied a bow around the edge of the panel with the stamping on it. I attached that panel onto the card so the bow lined up with the ribbon that was wrapped around the card. To finish it off, I accented the stamped image with glossy accents and added the gems to the bottom corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.