Sunday, December 6, 2009

Vintage Christmas ATC

Oh boy, did I have fun with the ATC. I found these great rosette stickers at Michaels made by K&Co. And here is that Pinecone stamp, again (told you I loved it). I used this great aged striped cardstock that I found at JoAnns, as the background. Then I tore a piece of old sheet music just slightly smaller that the ATC and edged it in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I glued that down at a angle on the striped background. I used Adirondack ink to stamp the pinecone and colored it in with Copics. I then punched out a scallop circle with my Stampin' Up punch and stamped the Merry Christmas (Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages). I added distress ink and attached it folded over the edge. The next step is to put the rosette sticker on the ATC. I then added Diamond Dust to the "snow" on the pinecone and dots on each scallop of the Merry Christmas. To finish it off, I added punched branches (Martha Stewart) and a pearl. To make it an ornament I set a eyelet in the top and added a piece of hemp.



2 comments:

  1. Very cool Jennifer! I love all the little bits and pieces - especially that accordian sticker! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jennifer, I love the vintage look of this!! It is so warm and inviting!!

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.