Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hoppy Easter!



I don't know how it happened, but this card ended up all orange!
I think it started with the coloring of the banner.
Also I have EASTER on the side with rub-ons and they are hard to read...
oh well. I really like how this card turned out.

Don't forget to check out all of the work from the
design team. For more wonderful ideas for this digi.

Easter Blog Hop - Please join us on Friday night, March 19th from 8 pm - 9 pm CST.
The Easter Bunny will be hopping by... Grab this banner


and place it on your Blog, one lucky winner will win the full digi release.
Don't forget to sign your name with Mr. Linky HERE so we can easily find you.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jennifer, your coloring & colors are amazing!

    See you tomorrow ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Jennifer! I really like the bright, happy colors you used! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors, layout, punches,the ribbon in the frame, your coloring.... OK i love everything about this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.