Friday, April 30, 2010

Prickley Pear ATC Trade

Using the Wildflower Garden Stamp and part of the saying
from the Wildflower garden sentiment.

ATC size
I cut out the ATC from Green colored cardstock. Stamped the flowers in
Versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder.
Then with a sponge I added white ink over the flowers,
green ink over the stems and pink over the bottom.
And then sprayed the whole card with shimmer spritz spray.

With Copic markers I colored the small piece
of lace before I glued it on. I also added
a small rub-on square from American Crafts.

I stamped the sentiment out on glimmer cardstock and
then using my word window punch from SU
I just punched out the in the beauty from the stamp.
Attached it with a button tied with string to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.