Monday, May 10, 2010

FInally found them!

I've been looking all over for the new Tim Holtz Embossing folders
and have not been able to find them.

Have you had a hard time too? Not at Michaels,
not at JoAnn's not even at Anchor paper!

So out-and-about on Friday
I went to JoAnn's to use up my coupons.
I found nothing, N-O-T-H-I-N-G that I needed.
I know... not a thing, that I wanted to waste my coupon on.

So I went over to Archivers to see what new things they had
I found out they were giving away a cool bag for purchases over $20.00
So after I realized that I left my coupons at home...
I still NEEDED that bag.

I found some crystals by Mark Richards that
I needed $2.99, $16.98 to go.
I had some 6X6 Paper pads in my hand
(did I tell you I am addicted to those?)
They are the perfect size and give you great variety.

Anyway... as I was going up to the register to buy the
paper and crystals,
I saw them, the all illusive embossing folders.

Was I seeing things?

Are these what I have been looking for?

Yes, they were! Tim Holtz embossing folders.
They only had 4 different sets
at the store. They come 2 per pack so
I bought these 2 sets...

$10.99 per set... needless to say I hit the $20.00 ; )

I can't wait to play with them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.