Sunday, May 23, 2010

There I go again...

Missing in action! I've been so darn busy.
I finally got my entire garden in over the weekend.
Now, 65 days until I see the fruits of my labor.

There was a great blog hop for Prickley Pear this last week,
thanks to all who played along.

Once a month a group of girls get together to do a craft day.
This month we did a little decoupaging, I did a small
drawer to keep my vintage cards in, and
I cut a shape out of vinyl on my Cricut
and placed it on a vase... they both turned out pretty cool
(I'll try to post some pictures if I remember)

Jon and I had a photography class also on Saturday
it came free with the purchase of our camera. Learned
a few things, now we have to play with the camera
for a month until our next class. So I took a bunch of pictures
and played with all of the settings. Thank goodness
the camera has a "reset to factory" setting button. : )

So tonight while Jon was watching Lost (yuck)
I started another card for Prickley Pear. In June
we have PK Glitz as a sponsor, so you'll be seeing a lot of glitter.
I used the new butterfly stamps and die. I'll show it as soon as it is done.

It is really hot today in MN, 88 degrees out
but the heat index is 93... those are not typical temperatures.
Besides the heat the humidity was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!
yuck, you just go from the house to the car and you're all sweaty.
But we love Minnesota.

Well I hope to be back soon with some really cute cards or some project.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.