Thursday, July 22, 2010

OCC Thursday!

I needed to get this post in before I went to CHA

I know, I know! School has not even started and I
designed a Halloween card. Shame on me.

But I wanted to try this new technique of using alcohol inks and glitter.
The inks will stay wet enough to add the glitter. And I did it on one
side of the acetate and then stamped on the other.
So the alcohol ink and glitter is sandwiched between the
acetate and background paper.

I really like the effect. I cut the scallops out on my Cricut in
various sizes and thicknesses (shadow and black-out).


That stamps are from Prickley Pear and can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer this is awesome!!! have a great time at CHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen- LOVE your awesome Halloween card- the alcohol inks and glitter technique sounds fun and obviously gives wonderful results!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.