Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's starting to feel a little "fallish" out.

So I thought what a better way to celebrate that than with a "fallish" card.

This transparency from Prickley Pear is wonderful. One of
my favorite techniques is to add the glitter to the back
of the transparency.



It adds all of that glittery goodness without getting the glitter get all over everything.

I also used the leaf stamp that is in the build a pumpkin kit here. I cut the sentiment off of another transparency, and added it to this card.

I technically think Autumn starts this week or next, I know it is pretty soon.

Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Tres Chic, Jennifer. I love it. I can't wait to finish all these birthday cards so I can start on Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Cards! Oh, glory...I will be in my element. Yours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning! great colours and I Love the sparkle! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.