Friday, November 5, 2010

Big Whopping Wedding day!

Very unlike me I entered a radio contest that offered a vow renewal or wedding. There were over 200 entries and there were 50 couples that were chosen. I ended up being one of the 50!

So tomorrow we get to have our vows renewed. And the entire staff of the radio station are our wedding party! How crazy!

Jon was a little apprehensive, but I just kept saying that it will be fun! I had a dress that I bought a few years back and have just not found a place to wear it. Jon needed to get a jacket. We could also bring 2 guests, so I asked my best friend and her husband. Hee hee she has to wear a dress again. Melissa is NOT a dress person. The only times she has ever worn a dress was for being a bridesmaid in various weddings and for her own wedding.

Here is a link to the event.

And here you can see our photo and the list of the other winners.

I will be posting photos as soon as we get home.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a big day of fun- how cool that you won!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you won. Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.