Monday, November 29, 2010

Just a little "Hello!"


Hope everyones Thanksgiving was delightful. We did not do much.
I did put up all of my Christmas decorations.
(I promise I will take photos to share).

Our kitties feeders were out of food.... So my husband filled them on the dinner table. The kitties were so excited! and decided it was worth the risk of getting scolded to eat out of the HUGE bowl of food. These are timed feeders. We can fill them full of food and set the timer and amount. We have them go off 2 times a day at 1/4 cup each time.

Here is Diesel.

Duncan needed some too.


And just because I have put in a couple of my favorite cards from this year.... for your enjoyment
(if you did not see them the first time around).

I will do a couple more later in the week.

Stamp from Prickley Pear.

Stamp from 2Cute Rubberstamps.

Stamp from Papertrey Ink.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards... love the first and the last one...

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the butterflies used as flower petals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.