Monday, February 7, 2011

SU Midwest Conference!

Is anyone else out there going to the Stampin' Up
midwest Convention on Friday?

It is at the Minneapolis Convention
center on Friday from 8-4.

This year is a little different, each Sales person is able to bring 1 guest with them. I suppose so they can "recruit" me.

I AM NOT GOING TO SELL STAMPIN' UP!

Not going to do it.

I am going as a guest with Erica my Stampin' Up sales person. She's been selling for a couple years and always has really great make-n-takes. If any of you want to do a make-n-take, or need someone to buy SU from
I can hook you up!

Starting in January I have been working on making my trades for convention. So far I have made around 100 card fronts for trades. I will post them as soon as I can. I hope I come home with 100 new samples.

I promise to take photos during the day and do an entire blog post from it
(that is if they allow me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.