Monday, February 14, 2011

Thrift Finds

I finally remembered to take pictures of my thrift finds. On Saturday our local ARC Value Village was having 1/2 off everything. I love those sales. I meet a friend there and we shopped!

At first I was not finding anything. I always go to the "art/office" section first. I found a couple packages of seal stickers. I also got these great old tempera paint shakers from Crayola. I love old Crayola things. Then I go up to the collectables, kids games and "good" clothes. I spend the rest of the time looking through the other clothes.

Finds:
Strawberry Shortcake Strawberry doll holder
Flower rubber stamp
Car rubber stamp
ruler
house record book
metal hoops
2 frogs
round seals
fun file folder
table crumb hand vacuum
1 jacket and 2 shirts
2 Rhinestone brooches

(not the Fish Oil... did not notice that until
I was uploading the photo just now.)


All this for $23.74 ish.

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.