Friday, December 2, 2011

Do you have scraps? …of course you have scraps!

I bet you have scraps especially after making your Christmas cards, right!?

For the Cuttlebug spot today we are asking you to use your scraps!

My card is all scraps!

The background: I ran a piece of paper through the Cuttlebug. Using the debossed side of the paper, I inked up a brayer and brayed over the paper. The ink stayed above the embossed snowflakes. Isn't it a cool effect?

Recipe:
Solid Paper: Blue- Archivers
Pattern Paper: Snowflakes-October Afternoon
Ink: Navy-Momento, Light blue and Red-A Muse Studio
Die Cuts: A Muse Studio
Other: Gems and sprINKlers (from October Afternoon)

We'd love for you to play along at The Cuttlebug Spot.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.