Monday, February 6, 2012

Cuttlebug Spot!

Oh boy, I have had such a crazy week. I was at CHA last week. It was a blast got to meet a number of people...including Cathe Holden (Just something I made), Ashley Harris (the Scrap Review), Teri Anderson (Paper Crafts Mag.) and Heidi Swapp.

I was busy too, helping out at the October afternoon Booth. The weather was amazing. I actually was able to wear my sandals and short sleeves. Coming from MN in Winter to CA in winter was a system shocker. I loved it!

Now onto my card for the Cuttlebug Spot:


Recipe:
Solid Paper: White, black and pink- Archivers
Ink: red-Distress Ink TH, black- Momento
Die Cuts: Fiskers edge
Embossing Folder: CB Conversation Hearts
Stamps: PTI and Prickley Pear
Other: ribbon (SU), Copics and the vintage cat image is from this book.

We'd love for you to play along at The Cuttlebug Spot.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the embossed bg paper! That kitty Valentine is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.