Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stamp and Embossing folder organization

Stamp organization:

Most all of my stamps are stored in these CD cases by number.
As you can see I unmounted some.
All of the numbers on the cases correspond to a stamped and
numbered version in my stamp book.

The book is divided by general stamps and 
then by larger brands, like Stampin' Up and A Muse.

I keep some of my very favorite SU stamps still
on the blocks, but they are also numbered and in my book.

The book makes it so easy to flip through and decide which
stamps I want to use for a particular project.

Embossing folder organization:

Similar to my stamp organization, my folders are also numbered and
samples are made and put into a book for
easy reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.