Friday, June 21, 2013

Fun Mail Friday!

First of all THANK YOU to all my new visitors, and
I am very happy for my new followers.

Now...

did you see that you can now do video on Instagram? 
(have I told you I am addicted to IG?!?!?) 

C-R-A-Z-Y!

I am not sure if I like it, or not. 

Well, of course I had to try it. 

So when I opened up my fun mail yesterday
I decided to use the new feature.

Here is the video —



I got a couple things that I ordered/traded.
 
The first is a trade I did on Instagram for
some wood veneers. I sent her some of my
designs and she sent me Washi!

Then I won a bid on Instagram and I got 
the Fisher Price Little People and play set
for the schoolhouse. Arn't they awesome!

and then the last is a purchase I made from
Pick Your Plum. Have you heard of it?
It is an awesome site to get items at a
discount. Everyday they have a "special discount item".
And the day I bought they had Washi (see a theme here.)

You could buy them by the each or they way I did was buy ALL
OF THEM! Super cheap I think they were about $13.50
for the 9 roll plus shipping. That's $1.50 a roll.

GREAT DEAL! They have Washi and other crafty
things pretty often.

I suggest checking them out!


Hopefully you will have a great weekend.
I hope to get some garage saling done. I will
post those finds (if they are post-worthy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.