Tuesday, July 23, 2013

More remodeling DONE!

I know I know. After the back-splash I wanted to do more?!?!?!

YES. I did.

Here is the make-over.

Before: Plain brown. Had a couple photos hanging
along with my mirrors propped up against the wall.

The TV was on the stand in the corner on the left.

After: Super fun teal wall.
Hubby and dad planned and built the built-in.

TV is now on the "mantel". We need to get a bigger TV. 
Other than that, I love it!

Opposite side of built-in before: Wall was cream and
I had my original buildings painting grouped. Putnam
Fadeless Dyes rack on the dresser (moved it to my shelves).

Opposite side of built-in after: Wall now a light light 
teal and my type tray is on this wall.



1 comment:

  1. It looks like a totally new place with the redo! You are rocking the cards lately, girl. Annnd can't wait to see you in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.