Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Organization of Embossing folders

Post up over on the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog!

I am showing you how to organize all of those Embossing folders.

I am also showcasing a cute baby card. 

I used the Baby Love stamp set.


I stamped and colored the blue rainbows before I ran it through the Cuddlebug (click on photo to see the embossed clouds better).


Thanks for checking out Operation Organization today. Hope this helps you achieve that organized space.


Do you want to be a SWEET DESIGNER!?!
Applications due Aug. 15th


Soooo sad to think my time is almost up on the SSS DT. August will the current teams lasts posts. I hope that you try out for the team. Nicole is an awesome and talented leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.