Friday, November 1, 2013

Free file and a little bedroom make-over

First for the room make-over.

Here it is before:

Very yellow and country-ish. My MIL painted the flowers to match our duvet we had on the bed. It was this way for 7 years. Time for a change.






Here is the after. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!


 I used the ribbons from my quilt packaging to add a little gray to the pillows.


Note the ceiling fan/light re-do. Super easy.




Now I need to be-on-the-look-out for art.

Now onto your free cut file...


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. BABYLIS Pro Titanium Tubes | TITNIA, LLC
    and the titanium coating M-2 core that delivers the same high performance performance as the Z-band joico titanium T3 titanium pot core, but with more titanium jewelry powerful 2016 ford focus titanium performance and reduced cost.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.