Monday, January 6, 2014

I can finally show this painting

I had such a WONDERFUL time painting this for a friend for Christmas. 

I had the canvas for months as was afraid to put down the first layers of paint. 

I used a couple photos for refernce, but other than that I did not draw or plan out what I was going to do. I just let it happen. I think that is a great part of the creative process. Just letting it flow. I knew it would work out as I went. I did stop a couple times and said to myself "should have I put down that layer of paint, or should that be a different color?"

But it worked out! 

(click on photo to enlarge)





4 comments:

  1. wow!!! Fantastic job!!! I love this peacock)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to fix Roku low signal strength issues?

    Connect your Roku device to wifi network and visit the store to add your favorite channels. If the network connection is slow, here we explain the troubleshooting guide to overcome Roku low signal strength error. You can restart the device as the first step and then verify the network signal strength. If you require any help to activate the network, overcome network issues, do contact our team of network support executives right away by dialing our number and also you can visit our site roku express low signal strength

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.