Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So fun, custom Doorknob Bags

Not sure if you knew this but, my mom and I make these small bags 5" x 5" that are meant to hang on doorknobs with little treats or a note (or whatever) in them. We call them Doorknob Bags... go figure huh? Anyway. I had a kind man from Spain contact me (via my Etsy site) wondering if I'd do a couple custom ones for him.

These are what I did for him:

Spiderman was labor intensive, but fun.

and he wanted me to create bags for his friend, who is a painter...see her art here. As you can see, I tried to make them look as much like her art as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful doornob bags Jennifer, you and your mother really made a superb job with them !!!!

    Have a fabulous day and many thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.