Monday, January 26, 2009

Old Window Class

I help teach a class at the Scrappin-n-Chattin crop house that I am part owner (if you call it that). The class is $65.00 and that includes the window and the extra tacky red tape (used to hold everything together). All that you'd need to bring is your pictures, paper and embellishments.

Here's a sample of what I did for my window.
I used each pane as a page its self. So each page I did was framed but they all go together.

Here's a sample of one of my students windows.


Please e-mail the above website if you are interested in taking my class.

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous windows! If you weren't half way across the country, I'd be taking the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you. I wish I could teach everyone how to make them. I should do a YOUTUBE tutorial. They are so much fun and make a great heirloom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.