Friday, January 23, 2009

First Finds



Jon and I had to drop off some items at the thrift store the other day, and well I had to go in. I found a few things for scrapbooking and for my collection. I found some card dividers for 49¢ and same for the yellow insurance cards (I think that's what they are for). Also got a flower frog...very cool. And a Swedish flag patch... for scrapbooking. Also found some cool retro recipe cards (I'm going to figure out how to do a scrapbook on recipe cards in a recipe box). And Jon received the UNO scorepads for Christmas...he's a UNO junkie. I'm going to use them for scrapbooking or card making.

6 comments:

  1. Jen You have to promise to show me how to creat art like this. I will trade you anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome that yor were featured....I am so happy we are no BEST Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen I need storage do you have any for rent i am willing to pay 75 a month & you can organize it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila I truly would love to come and orgainize your stuff. Really. Just let me know when.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi baby love your site so much I keep comming back and finding more cool stuff....hey here is me new phone number 763-447-5723 let's raid that one girls studio while she's away

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.