Thursday, February 19, 2009

January ATC

In January I joined a local ATC group held here. It is a warm and welcoming group, I feel honored that they let me in (I think they've been trading for a while). I had never done ATC cards before, and they were a blast, and even more fun is to see what others come up with. The shop hosts the group and gives us a theme for the month. January's theme was Minne"snow"ta. I forgot to post my ATC card from January so here it is...


I used a Minnesota Map as the background. I included a tag with a snowman made of buttons, and a sewn paper snowflake. And as a rule something on the card must be stamped, so I stamped I (heart) MN. I aged the entire card with Weathered Wood Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Very happy to follow you! :)
    Michele
    LittleRedCottage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...as you can see you are one of my favorites! :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.