Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 9th Anniversary Jon!

1992


1993


2000


Yes, high school sweethearts. Together since 1992, married in 2000, and here we are 9 years later. It truly has been the best 17 years I could have imagined. Through the easy and the oh, not so easy, always by my side. I love you. When we were married 9 years ago, we never could have imagined our lives as they are right now. that's the fun part - not knowing! Today, we found ourselves mostly curious about the future. we're pretty lucky to have each other as we find out what's next.

Jen

1 comment:

  1. I have an old pic of you two hangin' with Mike, David, Quain and I from '92. It's wonderful how long you guys have been together. Congrats and here's to many Many more! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.