Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boy did I "Pile it on"

For this weeks Pile It On Challenge, I really "piled it on"
I used:
Pile It On-Buttons
CPS-Sketch
Use It-Ingredients: Nature
One Little Word-Good

Here's what I did




Supplies
Paper: SP-Archivers and coredinations
Ink: Stampin' Up, StazOn, Versamark
Stamps: SU (doodle this) and my cute stamps (butterfly)
Other: Prima flowers, SU clear embossing, string, vintage buttons, tan eyelets, a piece of driftwood (stick) and birch bark

I embossed swirls on the paper behind the stick.

I stamped the butterflies on the birch bark with Stazon, colored them with SU markers and cut them out.

For the words I cut a strip of coredinations 3/8" wide and ran it through my label maker (the kind that takes the plastic tape and you squeeze the handle and it impresses the letters into it). And then lightly sanded it to make the letters come out.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    Love the butterflies :-)

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love the branch!!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is so gorgeous, wow... breathtaking!

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely DARLING... LOVE IT!!
    thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
    ♥rae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Such amazing texture and detail. What a work of art!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and creative!!

    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

    ~Vicki
    Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I love your details - especially the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.