Thursday, August 13, 2009

SASSC #28 play along!


When you play along with us, please remember to post your sample to your blog or gallery, and then include a link in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of the post (over on Stamps and Smiles) so we can all easily find each other. There is no time limit on our challenge, so please play along whenever you are able!! If you upload to SCS, please include “stampsandsmiles” in the keywords.

Stamps and Smiles stamps are not required for our challenges, grab some of your favorite stamps & supplies and have fun with our sketch!

Here's mine for the Design Team—




I finally broke down and bought some Nestabilities, I found them for 40% off on a website. That is how I did the scalloped background. I used my Sizzix to cut them, since I don't have a Cuttlebug. It was a little difficult to get it to work in the Sizzix, but after a bit of trial and error I got it to work. I should have bought these earlier, I love them!

5 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the scallops how you have done the lettering and that amazing bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, so cute!!! You now will have the Nestabilities bug!!! You can't have just one!!!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW~ I've never been to your blog before but I shall be visiting ; ) This is a CUTE card! Esp because I LOVE cupcakes!!! You're so creative! I really like all your creations. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo adorable! Love those pierced nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - love your take on the sketch!! Now that you've got Nesties, there's no going back - you're going to want them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.