Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Did I ever show you this card?



I'm not sure I did. Here's the story with the glow-in-the-dark card. Over on ISC I am trying to sell sheets of glow-in-the-card sticker paper, and no one seems the least bit interested, no one has even looked at the listing. So I decided to make a sample of how you can use the sticker paper and put that image up with the listing. I know it helps me to picture how to use things if someone has given me some ideas... and you know what it did help.

If anyone is interested in a sheet they are $2.00 each (12"X10") plus $1.58 shipping. It is pretty thick (my Fiskars XL star punched worked just fine) and glossy, so you can only use StazOn ink when stamping.


3 comments:

  1. Very interesting! My grandsons would probably love the glow in the dark! I'm thinking halloween cards!!! You have my mind a working!!!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glow in the dark idea....so clever!
    krista

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.