Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pile It On Challenge #10 No pattern paper and at least 1 other challenge

Jennifer-Random Vintage Finds


Challenges for Jennifer



The sponsor this week at PIO is Heather Ellis's DIGI STAMP CHARACTERS aren't they cute! Just look at the cat hiding those flowers behind his back, and she is looking at him with such sincerity and wonder.

These are actually 2 different DIGI images that I just placed next to each other before I printed it. And to challenge myself with the "no pattern paper" rule, I made my own by using a cuttlebug and I also stamped and embossed a flower on my yellow paper. I hope that was not cheating :o

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous! wow what a lot of challenges you fit into 1 card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute characters!
    Thanks for playing at TT this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,
    supper duper adorable!!!!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card :-) Love the bright colours.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card love the bright colours! Thanks for joining in with Tt this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card. Thanks for joining us on TT's. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love the colors, stitching and of course the sweet little button flowers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card!! I love your use of the hardware. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!! Love that you combined the two images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the bright colours look fantastic, this card makes me feel happy, great cheer up card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.