Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Project Showcase

Hello SAS Friends! We have been busy over on the The Stamps and Smiles blog, here is a fun project sample using the NEW Fall/Winter stamp release.

I created a snow scene in this great old apothecary jar I had. I stamped Cuppy holding a ornament and the tree. Cuppy is holding a mini pom-pom ribbon that looks like a string of lights. There is glittery snow in the bottom along with some fiber fill. I added some mini ornaments and the tag to the top. I hope you like it.

Now go and visit the Stamps and Smiles blog to see the other projects the team created.



3 comments:

  1. Jennifer,
    I just love your cuppy jar...what a winter wonderland!
    Hugs!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Jennifer, I LOVE Cuppy floating around with the Christmas ornaments! You are SO creative!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.