Monday, December 20, 2010

A little sunshine on a snowy day

Happy snowy Monday. Yes, we are getting more snow in MN. I guess we are supposed to be getting 6-8 inches more. That is on top of the 18 we just got.

When is it going to end? On a brighter note, Wednesday is my last day of work for almost 2 weeks. The University gets the week between Christmas and New Years off. It is so nice.

Here is a card I did over the weekend, just to get my mind off of the snow.

It is a new stamp set form Prickley Pear. You can find it here.


Happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute Jen! Love it!!!! And love the sunshine before the blast of snow! I guess we are going to get it tonight....NOOOOOO I'm ready for summer! LOL!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.