Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cuttlebug Spot is back...after a short Holiday

Winterseason has begun, snow nice!
Use texture like felt, buttons, string, ribbon etc and create a Winterscenery.


So you guys know I collect Shiny Brite ornaments....
I also save the boxes after I put the ornaments where they need to go.
I LOVE those smaller 6" X 4" boxes.
I have started creating little "scenes" in them that can hang.

Recipe:
Solid Paper: Blue- Archivers
Pattern Paper: Snowflakes-Papertry Ink
Ink: blue-Distress Ink TH, White- Papertry Ink
Die Cuts: A Muse Studio
Stamps: Swirls-Heartfelt Creations
Other: Gems, Stickles, mini clips, vintage mini tinsel and felt

We'd love for you to play along at The Cuttlebug Spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.