Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cosmo Crickets Make A Difference Challenge Entry

Happy Thursday! That means tomorrow is Friday! WoooHooo.
Then Saturday is my Birthday! Jon and I are going to go to a couple Estate sales. That is our new Saturday thing. Since they are few and far between here in MN, we need to take all advantages.
Then we are going up to St. Cloud to see our best friends and get new smart phones. Right now we have what we call dumb phones, there is nothing smart about them.

Here is my card: It also works for this weeks Cuttlebug Spot Challenge (sewing).


Recipe:
Solid Paper: Papertrey Ink
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Mr. Campy-plaid and Circa 1934)
Ink: Staz-on and Versa Color pinecone
Stamps: AMuse
Other: ribbon (May Art), pearls (Amuse), edge punch, sewing, wax thread (Close to my heart), and Copics (Y26, YR23 and Y15 to color the flowers and sentiment tag).

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.