Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!


Yes I know Mothers day is not until May 13th. But for this weeks The Cuttlebug spot we ask that you make a Mothers Day Card that has sewing on it (actual or faux). Then your card will be done early! Woo hoo.

Question for you guys... I am having issues with my Cuttlebug not cutting in the center. I use shims and bought new cutting plates (need new C plate still). What is it?

Recipe:
Solid Paper: Papertrey Ink
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye
Ink: Versamark, black- Momento
Die Cuts: Spellbinders and SU large doily
Stamps: AMuse and October Afternoon
Other: ribbon (fancy pants), pearls (Amuse), edge punch, pins, sewing and embossing powder

We'd love for you to play along at The Cuttlebug Spot.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work.Like the use of the net on the card.A lovely creation.

    creativebee
    http://colorsandpapers.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.