Monday, April 8, 2013

HAPPY SPRING!

Well at least I wish it was more spring-like here in 
Minnesota. It is still threatening to snow. 

What?! 

I finally got to get back into my creative zone yesterday. 
 Boy have I missed it.

I decided to play along with Paper Issues 
Their challenge was to use a Instagram photo in a layout/card.

Lucky for me I just got done printing a bunch of them. :)

Here is my layout:






How I did the glossy veneer:
 I first colored it with the Copic
and then I went over it with glossy accents. 
I was going to emboss it with clear embossing
powder, but I left my embossing gun at work.
I think this worked just as well.


Recipe:
Solid Paper: Kraft-Papertrey Ink, Red-Bazzil
Pattern Paper: Pebbles (walnut grove)
 Ink: Mr. Huey-Red, October Afternoon-Lemon Drop and Stazon-Black
Stamp: Amy Tangerine roller stamp
Other: Sewing, Glossy Accents, Copic-Lipstick Red,
Freckled Fawn-Arrows, 

Fiskers-Star Punch, TH-Tiny Attacher,
Teresa Collins-Washi Big Numbers, 

Prima-Washi Alphabet and
Queen & Co- Washi Dots

Play along at Paper Issues 

1 comment:

  1. great page! I love all the washi tape and how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.