Thursday, April 11, 2013

In honor of today's Snow Storm.... a summer picture

OK Minnesota you're a little late with the April fools joke.

THUNDER SNOW! 

I am writing this it is "pouring" snow,  thundering and lightening.

What's the date again? April 11th?

What did the groundhog say...10 more weeks? Liar!



Moving on....

I decided to do the challenge over at Paper Issues (again).
I had so much fun the first time. This time I made a card.

As I watched it snow out, I was going through my Instagram photos
and came across this one from the summer.

I found four resort chairs at a garage sale for
$8.00 each, so I bought all four of them.

I kept two and gave the other two
(including that rocker) to my parents.





Recipe:
Solid Paper: White-Solar White from Neenah
Pattern Paper: Echo Park
 Ink: October Afternoon-green sprinkler and  
October Afternoon-coral sprinkler
Other: Sewing, Sequin, The Paper Bakery-Flair
Washi tape, TH Paper Clip, Sodalicous Alpha Template,
Basic Grey Alphabet and Studio Calico Tabs

Play along at Paper Issues 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.