Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pretty Pretty Butterfly, Happy Happy Birthday

We have a sketch challenge! I decided to play along over at 
The Paper Bakery. I hope you are able to play along too. 

Here is the sketch:


Here is what I did:



I had soooo much fun with this one. 

I think I realized I like sketch challenges. 
I also like color challenges. 
Seems like I need a little of a head start 
on what to create.

Recipe:
Solid Paper: White-Solar White from Neenah, Orange and Grey-Studio Calico
Pattern Paper: American Crafts
 Ink: October Afternoon-teal sprinkler,
Papertrey-Ink Shadow, Amuse Orange and TH Distress Ink
StampsStudio Calico (arrows on butterfly and happy)
Other: Sewing, The Paper Bakery-Flair
Washi tape, CTMH Scrappers Floss, Making Memories Flags,
Studio Calico Tag, Freckled Fawn Arrow Verneer, 
Michaels Butterfly Veneer, Crepe paper, vintage dairy
ticket, Zing Orange Embossing and bakers twine 

Play along at  The Paper Bakery


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.