Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Seriously Who Does That?

Did I ever tell you guys that there is a house (one away from mine) in my neighborhood
that copies EVERYTHING I do to my house.

It first started after we painted our house....

They had theirs sided and trimmed in the same color.

I painted our door red.....

They put in a red door.

I ordered custom black shutters....

They put on black shutters.

I put a cute black bench in the front of the house...

They put a black bench at their main entrance.

Just recently I put a couple black urn planters on the front step...

YOU GUESSED IT

They put a black urn on the front step.

I painted the front step black....

I am waiting for them to do the same.
 
 
SERIOUSLY WHO DOES THAT?????



I did put our bench in the back yard and replaced 
it with retro resort chairs.

We decided we are going to repaint this summer. 

They can't neener neener neener.

I did get up the courage to go and talk to her about it.

What her response was...

GET THIS

It is just a coincidence.  We must have the same taste.

I call BS... BS

You know the whole quack like a duck thing,

Yeah.

See for yourself:


2 comments:

  1. Consider it a compliment that she likes your style so much! sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say copying is the sincerest form of flattery! I guess it's true. If she didn't like your style she wouldn't be copying it so darn much. ha!ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I look forward to reading it.